Jul 26, 2008

Lessons From Life


Life is full of lessons each and every day you learn something new,NO I meant every moment of every day you can gain a new thing if you want too! That's the "WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT" about, lessons from life. At the beginning I didn't enjoy the book, I felt it was boring . Along with my experience with PAULO COELHO books I forsred my self to complete the story and guess what!!!! I didn't regret it at all....

So many thouhgts interfered my mind while reading it and the most important one is whatever happened I have to br prepared for all eventualities!!!! That was the greatest lesson I learned from the WARRIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you'll enjouy reading it


3 comments:

MissFikrah said...

mareeed I want to read the book tooooo.

I loved your way of reflecting when you stated that you can gain from every moment unless you want.

Yes I do strongly agree with you that you are the one who decide what to get and what reject. But in my humble opinion I think life also surprise you with lessons that you would barely accept its reality, so here you just get it as it is without thinking to decide. As it is meant to be this way.

Well I tried to explain what do I want to say without being so wordy hope that you got it.

Oh my dear you are always prepared thats what I learned from you and wished to be like you,, ;)

Unknown said...



thx

كشف تسربات المياة
غسيل خزانات
شركة نظافة عامة

Unknown said...


thank you

سعودي اوتو