Jul 9, 2008

Childhood Love



Dose a childhood love means something!!! Or does it really exist!! In this book "By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept" Paulo Coelho - The Author Of The Alchemist - takes us in a journey with a love story between two childhood friends whom where separated for almost 20 years and met again after that, but with dissimilar mentalities and thoughts. Will they re-evaluate their relationship and stick together for good???? OR by the River Piedra they will discuss essential life questions and than catch their own path
Thou, the book is not my "piece of cake" I really enjoyed reading it and thanks to miss- fikrah who bought me the book for my long journey to US

3 comments:

MissFikrah said...

Ms.energy

aham shay u enjoyed reading it and finished it in your flight

t.c

waiting for more

Miss.Energy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss.Energy said...

thanx sweety :)